Vamp now offers payment through bank transfer 🙌
We've updated our payment processes to include bank transfers for creators, as we believe it's a more reliable payment option. This is currently available for creators based in Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and France. If you opt for a bank transfer, your Vamp payments will drop straight into your bank account.
To get paid to your bank account simply follow these steps.
- Submit all relevant invoices for the campaign
- Once all invoices are submitted, click ‘Get Paid’
- Edit your payment type under ‘Pay to’
- Select ‘My bank account’
- Fill in your details and hit save
- 👀 Double-check your details are correct (yes, check again! It’s super important to ensure your details are correct as Vamp isn’t responsible for funds being sent to the wrong account)
- Hit the ‘Get Paid’ button once completed
- Payment will then be completed by the Vamp team in line with our payment terms
Visual guides below if needed
The left image shows that there are invoices pending submission, meaning you need to submit the remaining invoices before being paid. Once all are submitted (right), the ‘Get paid’ option will appear.
From here, you’ll see the below screen (left). Hit the edit symbol under ‘Pay to’ to input your bank details. Be sure to hit save once completed. ‘My bank account’ will then be listed under ‘Pay to’. Click ‘Get Paid’ again (far right image).
You’ll know your payment is being processed when you see the processing payment status within the ‘View payment’ page. Once your payment has been processed, the status will change to ’Payment successful’. You’ll also be notified via the chat as to when payment has successfully seen submitted for processing or paid by the Vamp team.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.