Vamp now offers payment through bank transfer 🙌
We've updated our payment processes to include bank transfers for creators, as we believe it's a more reliable payment option. This is currently available for creators based in Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and France. If you opt for a bank transfer, your Vamp payments will drop straight into your bank account.
Note that for campaigns that went live after 05/05/2022, invoices are generated automatically after a couple of hours from completing all deliverables. The payment should be made to the nominated bank details prior the completion of deliverables and generation of invoice within 45 days.
However, if you have not added your bank details yet after completing the deliverables, simply follow these steps.
- Log in the app and go to 'Payment Details'.
- Select bank account, add your bank details and click 'Save'.
- Go back to 'Projects' and select the brief in query.
- 'Create Invoice' or 'Raise Invoice' button next to each content deliverable should appear.
- Click the above button.
- Wait for Pandabot's confirmation on when your payment will be received. If there are no confirmation, please submit a ticket here.
Once your payment has been processed, the status in the generated invoice will change to ’Paid’. You’ll also be notified via the chat as to when payment has successfully seen submitted for processing or paid by the Vamp team.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature or give feedback. If there’s something you’d like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.