Vamp now offers custom rates
We've updated our app to include the option to set your own custom rates for content, as we believe this offers more flexibility and empowers our creators to let us know how much they wish to be paid for a particular collaboration.
To set your own custom rate simply follow these steps.
- Find a brief you want to work on, click apply
- When you land on the screen that asks you to select how much content you’re willing to create, edit the box at the top of your screen that currently houses your automatic Vamp rate. Update this box to set your own rate and you’ll see your max earnings update to suit.
- Go through this process for each content type (pending what accounts you have connected on the Vamp app, you can adjust rates for Instagram Posts, Stories, Reels/ YouTube and TikTok)
- Double-check it. After you submit your brief application, your set rates are final
Remember, brands have the final say in content allocations and creator selection - no matter whether they are on dynamic pricing or custom rates.
Want to find out more about this update? Check out our blog post.
Visual guides below
(Left) Shows the dynamic pricing that Vamp offers. Dynamic pricing uses a combination of data to ensure we’re setting a fee that’s fair and competitive.
(Middle) Shows how you can edit the price to be reflective of your own rate
(Right) The rates are then updated for the amount of content you are willing to create, simply follow your usual process from here.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.