Check if your Vamp app is running its latest version.
For Android devices, please go to Playstore and update your app.
For iOS devices, please go to App store and update your app.
Logged in but can't connect to Instagram?
Logged in but having difficulty connecting to your Instagram account? Give these steps a try.
Delete and re-download the Vamp app
- Select "Sign In"
- Enter the email and password associated with your account
- Forgot your password? Use the forgot password link to send a password reset link.
Clear your Cache
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Safari
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
At the top right, tap More .
Tap History Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Tap Clear data.
Check for updates
- Check your Instagram app is up to date on Apple store/Google Play ✅
- Check you're on the latest version of iOS/Android ✅
- Check you're able to login on your Instagram app ✅
- Close the Vamp app in your phone’s background and open the app again ✅
- Delete the app and re-download it on the App/Google Play store ✅
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Vamp app on Apple store/Google Play ✅