We are sorry to hear you're having some difficulty uploading content. Here are some troubleshooting steps that might help
- Check your internet connection is strong enough, if the connection drops out while you're uploading your content it will fail to upload.
- Delete and re-install the Vamp app
- Check that you have given the Vamp app permission to access your gallery in your phone permissions.
- On Android navigate to Settings -> Apps -> Vamp -> Permissions -> Ensure "storage" is toggled on
- On iOS navigate to Settings -> Vamp -> Photos -> Read and Write
- Your deliverable will become active 5 days before it is due to be posted. Please ensure you are trying to upload within this timeframe.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.