- #ad is to be used on all content posted in association with a Vamp brief
- The brand is to be added as a Paid Partner AND the Paid Partnership tool is to be enabled/used on all content posted in association with a Vamp brief
- Where possible, content should adhere to Instagram Ad-safe zones
- If using music, it must be from the Facebook Sound Collection only.
- Boosting access must be provided if requested.
- Ensure you're set up for success when it comes to Partnership Ads. More info is linked here.
- #ad is to be used at the beginning of your caption for content posted in association with a Vamp brief
- When publishing content, the 'branded content' toggle in TikTok is to be switched on and content is to be shared publicly
- Spark Codes are to be provided via the Vamp platform the same day (or within 24 hours of posting)
- If using music, it must be from the TikTok Commercial Library only.
- Where possible, content should adhere to TikTok Ad-safe zones.
- Do not apply or partake in the brief if you are pregnant or might be pregnant
- Do not create or post sponsored content for an alcohol brand on TikTok
- Everyone featured in the content must look and be over 25 years old (All regions)
- Everyone featured in the content must look and be over 21 years old (Middle East only)
- Must include #drinkrepsonsibly
- Follow ABAC guidelines (Australian creators)
- Do not picture or show more than one open bottle/can/glass per person in the shot
- Don’t feature alcohol in glasses/bottles that look more than half consumed.
- Don’t appear to be intoxicated or be affected by alcohol.
- Don’t promote alcohol as a requirement of fun.
- Don’t promote the rapid consumption of alcohol.
- Don’t promote the choice of a particular alcoholic beverage by emphasizing its alcohol strength.
- Don’t promote the consumption of an alcoholic beverage before or during any activity that requires a high degree of alertness or physical coordination (such as, but not limited to, driving or swimming).
- Don’t feature alcohol near a body of water.
- Do not show/depict drinking alone. Must feature more than 1x person in content
Pharmaceutical, health or beauty industry:
Follow the published TGA social media advertising (Australian creators)
Do not talk about your personal experience, or provide a ‘testimonial’ for the therapeutic good.
Do not talk about or show the therapeutic good for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
You can talk about the health benefits of the product, but only those that are typical and expected from the goods when used in accordance with the label, directions and purpose.
If the brief requires specific language or statements to be included, then these must be adhered to.
Ensure you read and follow label instructions, and state “always read the label” in your caption.
Don’t use false lashes/extensions to enhance your look, or directly adjust images when submitting before and after shots.
Don’t make medical claims (i.e. that a product has cured your skin condition).
Don’t make time claims (e.g. my skin felt great immediately).
Don’t refer to the product as a treatment.
Don’t promote rapid weight loss.
Don’t promote false or misleading information.
Don’t promote prescription-only medicines (i.e. anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, submental fat injections). For more information, please check the Therapeutic Goods Administration list.
Don’t feature nor mention prescription/non-prescription drugs or medication.
Don’t use quantifiable claims (i.e. four shades or visible) as they require disclaimers.
Don’t make reference to competitor brands/medical companies.
Don’t provide usage instructions and doses in the caption.
Don’t talk about serious diseases or conditions.
- Headline claims and offers must be balanced with information such as risks, fees and charges.
- Do not make any specific claims about the financial industry. Avoid giving direct financial advice such as - comparable rates, loan types, interest rate speculation, etc
- Don’t alter the meaning of the content provided or speak in an absolute/definitive manner. All advice is general and should be articulated this way.
Saudi General Council for AV Media:
- Do not apply to briefs if you are based in Saudi Arabia and do not have the relevant influencer license for the region
You will not create content that advertises any of the below. Unless listed, it applies to all regions & channels.
- Tobacco products
- Gambling and Gambling Tools
- Adult & Sexual Products
- Apps that reward users for completing surveys/watching ads/downloading apps
- Dating sites that promote infidelity
- No sexual suggestion (implying sex or sexual positions)
- Alcohol (TikTok - all regions, Instagram applies to Middle East region only)
- Infant Formula (Instagram & TikTok, applies to UK & EU only)
- Skin Whitening Products (Instagram & TikTok, applies to UK & EU only)
- Real Estate (Instagram only, applies to Middle East region only)
- Financial Services (Instagram only, applies to Middle East region only)