In line with Vamp’s terms and conditions, you can expect payment within 45 days of all allocated content being finalised (submitted, approved, posted to feed and linked correctly).
Your invoices will be automatically generated and sent. The bot message in the chat will detail your expected payment date.
- “All deliverables” include ‘product reimbursement’ and ‘product distribution’, be sure to complete these prior to generating content to avoid payment delays.
- To ensure your content links correctly, and invoices are processed faster, creators should add the URL for their content immediately after posting (this includes Instagram Stories).
For all campaigns that started prior to the 5th of May 2022, the below will apply.
In line with Vamp’s terms and conditions, you can expect payment within 45 days after the ‘Get Paid’ button has been selected in your app.
The ‘Get Paid’ button will appear once you’ve completed the below steps:
- All deliverables (including ‘product reimbursement’ and ‘product distribution’) have been completed and approved
- All live links to content have been supplied
- All invoices have been raised
Once you have selected the ‘Get Paid’ button you will receive a notification to confirm that your payment is being processed.
You can track payment by looking to see how many days have passed in the 1:1 chat. If it has been over 45 days, please submit a support request via the Help Centre so that our team can assist you.