If your content has been selected for boosting as part of a campaign you're participating in, Vamp requires 'partner' access to your Instagram account to boost the post through the Vamp platform.
To provide Vamp partner access, please follow the instructions below:
- On a desktop/laptop device, head to your Facebook Business Manager’s Business Settings, and sign in if required.
- In the left-hand column of Business Settings, under Accounts, select Instagram Accounts.
- Select your Instagram account.
Note: if your Instagram account is not listed, click Add then connect your account by signing in.
- Click Assign Partners.
- In the Share This Instagram Account With a Partner pop-up window, under Enter Partner Business ID, enter Vamp’s business ID: 1584182991890883.
- Also switch on the Ads permission to allow Vamp to create and manage ads (boosts) from your Instagram account.
- Click Next to confirm, and done!
To learn more about giving partner access to your account, click here.
Troubleshooting Boosting Access
To be able to give Vamp access to your account for boosting, you need to have set up a Facebook Business Manager with your Instagram account correctly connected:
- If you do not have a Business Manager set up, head here to learn how to create one and manage your assets.
- If you cannot see your Instagram account, double-check you have followed steps 1-2 (above) accurately, to ensure you are in the correct settings and sharing the correct asset.
- If you have not connected your Instagram account to your Business Manger, follow the instructions here.
To give partner access you need to be an admin of the Business Manager:
- If you do not have an admin role in your Business Manager, reach out to the admin to upgrade your role, or to grant the partner access on your behalf. Instructions for changing a user’s role can be found here.
- You can check the roles of people in your business by heading to Business Settings and under Users, selecting People.
Facebook Business Manager is not optimised for mobile devices:
- If you are trying to access Business Manager on a mobile device it often does not work, and may direct you to install the Ads Manager app which does not have access to Business Settings.
- The instructions should be followed on a desktop/laptop.
If you face any other issues while trying to give partner access, please take a screenshot of your progress and share with Vamp to help troubleshoot the problem further.