Have you ever wanted to manage your Vamp campaigns from your laptop instead of a mobile device? Rejoice, Vamp's new creator dashboard is here.
You can now manage Vamp campaigns from your desktop in order to complete the following functions:
- Upload content straight from your desktop for review
- Access the chat and see the state of your content
- See all your briefs in a timeline view
- Review your content performance and share an insights report with brands
- Set your own unique Vamp username (this helps Vamp identify you if you have multiple platforms/channels connected to your Vamp account)
- Uploaded the wrong thing? No worries, you can also delete a previously uploaded piece of content
To access this feature, simply follow this link and log in using your current Vamp details. Google Chrome is recommended for optimal performance.
What's so great about it?
- Increased uploading capacity for larger files.
- Never miss a deadline again! Use a big, beautiful desktop to view all current campaigns to help you stay organised.
- For those that prefer a keyboard, say goodbye to chatting via the Vamp mobile app.
- Timelines are set by the brand, these are not able to be edited by the creator.
- Once content has been uploaded for review, it will be 'pending' until the customer provides feedback or approves your content
- Need help on a campaign or have a question? Use the help centre in the bottom left corner of your screen to talk to a Vamper.
- More features to come... Stay tuned!
Simply head to the 'report' tab (pictured below). Here you can see how all your Vamp content is performing in real-time.
Posted your content and it's not showing results in the Vamp dashboard? Make sure you force add the URL to the content.