If you're having an issue logging into the Vamp App because you cannot find your Facebook page, which is connect to your Instagram account on the "Manage Pages" screen, then the below 8 steps should resolve your issue.
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and go to your profile
2. Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings > Business Integrations
3. Click on Vamp and Click Remove (screenshot below)
4. Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://app.vamp.me/login-facebook.html
5. Click “Continue with Facebook”
6. Login with the same account you use to login to Vamp
7. Go through the permission checks here. You will then be returned back to the website with a message showing “Facebook account connected”.
8. Reload your Vamp app and follow the normal login with Facebook flow