When you apply for a campaign at Vamp, your application is considered by the brand and you should hear back within 1-2 weeks if you have been successful.
The brand can see your following, engagement rate and audience demographics as well as, of course, looking at your feed to decide whether your content fits the brand’s aesthetic.
The brand can also see the answers to any questions that were asked as part of the brief application ~ so make sure that you always provide honest and informative answers when applying. If you want to clarify any answers you gave, you can always chat further information or examples of your work after applying via Vamp chat.
It’s important to remember that each brand is looking for something different in the talent that they select, based on the options available to them and their campaign strategy.
If you’re selected by the brand you will receive a notification telling you that you’re application’s been approved. If you haven’t been chosen this time around, we will also send you a notification to let you know.
You might also want to check out these articles:
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 😕?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.