If the product is really high value or in limited supply, the brand might not be able to gift it to you.
Most Vamp campaigns include a product you can keep, but we'll always let you know upfront in the brief if it'll be a loaned product campaign.
In this case please ensure you follow the instructions of your Campaign Manager and
You might just need to go to a store to loan it (e.g. Tiffany's jewellery), or we might send it to you and pay for return postage (e.g. Rado watches), or you might need to go somewhere and return the item the same spot (e.g. car loan). We'll look into the insurance side of things to
Some common sense guidelines:
- Try not to break it. 😅 Treating the loaned product with respect will help keep it safe.
- Be transparent with your followers if it's a loan. 🤗
- Stick to timelines of when you are required to return it. 👌
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.