If you're not getting picked for several campaigns in a row you might need to update your Themes as it might be that you are receiving opportunities not relevant to you. (see info below)
We explain in more depth the reasons why you might not have been selected for a campaign in this article but essentially the brand always makes the call on which influencers can get them the best results for their campaign.
We want you to live your best Vamp life 🤗 so are always on hand to help provide some tips and advise on how you can grow and succeed.
Why you might need to update your Themes
When you sign up for Vamp we ask you what your themes so we can send you relevant briefs. Because we trust you to make the call on which brief opportunities are right for you, we'll send you briefs that fall within the Themes you've selected.
It's important that these Themes accurately reflect the carefully curated lifestyle that you have on your Instagram account. Spreading yourself too thin across multiple Themes might mean that you get sent more opportunities but it won't make you more likely to get selected.
Authenticity is always key to success with Vamp briefs. Don't say yes to every opportunity that comes your way and establish your niche.
The Themes in the Vamp app include:
- Hair & beauty
- Fashion & lifestyle
- Health & wellbeing
- Parents & kids
Ask yourself - which of the items in that list would your followers say your Instagram account is all about? We'd say about 1-2 Themes is ample for influencers and definitely no more than 3.
Honing into what your Themes are will save you time and effort in the long run.
How can you update your Themes
- Login to the Vamp app
- On the Home screen, tap the profile pic in the top left hand corner
- Tap Themes
- Select or deselect the Themes that best sum up your Instagram account
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.