When a brief allows you to select product for a campaign it's important to do so carefully. Please only select products that you would be happy to feature on your social channels.
Reasons why the brand might not give you your first choice:
- They might have limited availability of that item.
- For the success of the campaign the brand might have a quota to fulfil to get a certain amount of shots of each product. If your first choice was a popular one, you might be selected to feature your second choice instead.
What if my preferred choices are unavailable?
Then we'd get in touch with you to let you know and work together on a solution.
What if I only like one product
For the success of the campaign it's important that you provide accurate information in the brief application. If you only like one of the products but are being asked to selected a minimum of two options, there's a chance that you might be given a product you don't like. In this instance, we'd advise only selecting one option or not applying for the campaign.
What if I get sent my second choice and don't want to do the campaign anymore
When we ask you to select products you'd be happy to feature we take that as your agreement that, if selected, you will feature any of the products you indicated when you applied for the campaign.
We strongly advise against dropping out of a campaign. It comes across as very unprofessional and can damage your reputation with Vamp and the brand.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.