If you require an extension on a Vamp campaign to give you a bit more time to create/post your content please reach out on the Vamp chat for that campaign as soon as possible.
We always do our best to make it work. 🙌 Once you've been approved for a campaign, we'll always try to exhaust every avenue to ensure you can complete the brief. We want to ensure that your reputation as a professional and reliable influencer is upheld to increase your chances of getting selected for future campaigns.
Oftentimes an extension is much more preferable to the brand than you completely dropping out of a campaign which can have a negative impact on the success of their larger advertising campaign strategy.
If the campaign is time sensitive, however, an extension might not be possible. Please always do your best to post within the agreed timeframe. 🙏
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.