Not every brief will include a physical product. While the majority of briefs we send out via our app do have a physical product, sometimes the product
Here are some examples of briefs that we send out that might not include a product:
If it's an experience (dining, skydiving, horse riding - whatever it might be) that you're featuring on your feed, there might not be a physical product but you can create content to tell a story about the experience.
If you're invited to attend an event as part of a brief, it's the event you'll be featuring in your content.
If the campaign is service based (Airbnb, bank, app - for example) it might require you to feature the service in your content in some way.
- Pro-bono charity
We're passionate about bringing you opportunities to help charities on a pro-bono basis and using your social influence to make a difference. This might be an awareness raising or fundraising campaign for a charity.
What do I shoot if there's not a physical product?
Best bet here is to review the brief guidelines on what kind of content they're looking for and use this to guide your content creation. We'll ensure you've always got full creative control over your content.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.