Your engagement rate is calculated by the number of likes + comments on a photo divided by the number of followers you have. Times by 100.
If you have 300 likes on a photo and 50 comments and your following is 10,000 then your calculation would look like this:
(350/10,000)x100 = 3.5%
Instagram users average around 3% engagement so if you’re hitting this benchmark (or even surpassing it!) then you know your followers are engaging with your content.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.