You will need to have a media license in the UAE if you're being offered free gifts, meals out, hotel stays, or anything else free in return for free advertising on your social media channels.
However, from a processing side of things, we ask that you CC Vamp on any email correspondence or agreements with the brand.
Vamp will not charge yourself or the brand for bartered agreements as long as you stick to the posting guidelines when representing brands on your social channels.
The guidelines are listed within the app and this will ensure you remain within the National Media Council requirements.
What if I am offered products or services for free without any obligation to post about this product?
You do not need a license for this.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.