You don't need a license if you are writing a blog about something you've purchased or experienced in the UAE (paid from your own pocket), which shows your personal views and feedback.
We encourage you to continue these partnerships! There’s nothing better than free swag, travel and meals!
You don't need a license if you're not doing anything commercial and you are not getting paid for writing your blog. Anything related to your own hobbies, experiences, purchases does not need to be under a license. You have the freedom to talk/write/post about your favourite things in the UAE.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.