Vamp provides all UAE influencers with the media license as required by law in the UAE. As part of these license requirements, while working with Vamp, you can't work with other influencer agencies or platforms who also hold an influencer agency license.
Can I still work with the brands and clients I have been working with direct if I sign with Vamp?
Absolutely! We understand that some of you have great relationships with brands direct and we don’t want you to miss out on working with them so we’ve made it really simple.
We’ve added a facility to the platform which allows you to still work with these brands, via the Vamp app, without us getting in the way too much...whilst ensuring any commercial content is still within the NMC guidelines, protecting both you and the brands.
For paid agreements you have made with a brand all you need to do is direct them to Vamp via this email address or our website, they then complete our briefing document and we send you the brief via our app based on the terms you have agreed with the brand.
We just need to vet the brief to ensure it meets the standard NMC guidelines before we send it out to you.
I'm not from the UAE
If you're not from the UAE you aren't required to work exclusively for Vamp as you aren't required to have a media license. See more here.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.