Make the brand the hero
In all Vamp campaigns we ask that you do not tag, feature or mention other brands in your image/video or caption. We remind you of this in every brief you sign up to because it is so important for the campaign's success that each post is focused on the brand message at hand.
Tagging or mentioning other brands can dilute the campaign message and make your post less impactful.
You might also jeopardise your own additional earning ability by featuring competitor brands or images that you don't have the rights to use (e.g. a magazine cover). Brands won't be able to select content to pay additional usage right for if it features other brands or images with rights-management. Here's all you need to know about usage rights.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we actually help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.