When should my product arrive?
We send the parcels out via courier on Express post. Depending on where you live it can take between 1-7 days for you to receive your parcel.
You should receive an e-mail and/or a text notifying you that the parcel is on its way. You can always reach out to the team to ask them
What should I do if my product hasn't arrived?
Contact the Vamp team as soon as you can via chat message. We can track the parcels and speak to the shipping company on your behalf.
Some tips to avoid delivery issues:
- Send it to an address you know someone will definitely be there to receive it.
Depending on the delivery it might either be set to Authority to Leave or Require a Signature. Either way, the best bet to avoid it getting lost/stolen or taken to a post office, is to ensure that someone will be there to receive it. This might be your work address or an address where you know someone will be there to receive it.
- Ensure you've updated your delivery details in the app settings.
We send campaign products to the delivery address you provide in the Vamp app so keep these up to date to avoid your parcel getting sent to the wrong address.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.