What should I do if I get sent a brief with a product you don't like 🙅
We always do our best to bring you relevant opportunities with the world's best brands. But of course personal preference always comes into play.
If you see a brief going out in the Vamp app for a product you don't like the choice is simple. Don't apply. We will never expect you to recommend a product to your followers that you don't like.
Our motto for applying for briefs is "if you don't know, say no." To maintain your integrity as an authentic influencer it's so important that you only apply for campaigns with brands/products you like.
What should I do if the product has arrived and I don't like it 🙅
As part of the brief, the brand is asking for you to promote the product in a positive light and it's important that you speak about the product in an authentic manner.
Ultimately, we would never ask you to promote a product that you don't like. However, we do ask that you do your research about the product when applying for a brief to prevent this from happening.
Here's why dropping out of a campaign can have a negative impact on your reputation:
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.