If you have an Instagram business or creator account but still can't seem to connect to the Vamp app this might be because you haven't linked your Facebook page to your Instagram account.
If you haven't got an Instagram business account yet, follow these instructions.
Brace yourself, things are about to get just a lil technical 🔧🙈
You'll need to link your Facebook page to your Instagram business account. ✅
(Note: a Facebook Business Page is not the same as a Facebook profile).
First up, make sure that you have a Facebook page for your Instagram business or creator account to link to. If you don't have a Facebook Page, Instagram automatically creates you a dormant Page, when you sign up for an Instagram business or creator account. This Page also needs to be "claimed" so that it links to your Instagram business or creator account. We'll take you through it step-by-step below.
To link your Instagram Business or Creator Account to a Facebook page that you already manage:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Account > Linked Accounts, then select Facebook.
- If you haven't already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook profile. To link to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
To claim the Facebook Page Instagram automatically set up for you:
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping .
- Tap and Tap Settings.
- Tap Business.
- Tap Claim Facebook Page.
- Log into your Facebook account to finish claiming your Page.
If that doesn't work you can also fix it via your Facebook page:
First, login to Facebook and head to Settings,
Then, in the menu on the left, head to the Instagram menu item
Then click the ‘log in’ button to link your Instagram account
While you’re in the settings, double check that you’re a page admin via the ‘page roles’ menu item.
Please note if you don't have access to a desktop computer, you can connect your IG business account to a facebook page using the Facebook Pages app.
1. Open Facebook Pages app
2. Go to your page
3. Go to Settings > Connect Instagram
More on Instagram business accounts:
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.