If you have an Instagram business or creator account but still can't seem to connect to the Vamp app this might be because you haven't linked your Facebook page to your Instagram account.
If you haven't got an Instagram business account yet, follow these instructions.
Brace yourself, things are about to get just a lil technical 🔧🙈
You'll need to link your Facebook page to your Instagram business account. ✅
(Note: a Facebook Business Page is not the same as a Facebook profile).
First up, make sure that you have a Facebook page for your Instagram business or creator account to link to. If you don't have a Facebook Page, Instagram automatically creates you a dormant Page, when you sign up for an Instagram business or creator account. This Page also needs to be "claimed" so that it links to your Instagram business or creator account. We'll take you through it step-by-step below.
To link your Instagram Business or Creator Account to a Facebook page that you already manage:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Meta - Accounts Center
- Tap the Set up Accounts Center option. If you are already logged in to your Facebook account, it will ask you to just simply tap Continue. If thats not the Facebook account you want to link, tap the Not you? option to log in into the correct account.
- Now you should be able to see your accounts connected in the Accounts Center
Now, To claim a Facebook Page, jump into your Facebook account and link your Instagram account to your facebook page. If you don't have a page created yet, go ahead and create one.
- Once your page is created, go into the page, tap Settings and then tap Instagram. Make sure you are an admin to this page (In case someone else created the page). You can check that by clicking the Page Roles option under Settings.
Connecting to the Vamp App
Once all of the above has been setup, you can go ahead to the Vamp App and link your Instagram account to your Vamp Account. To do so, just follow the flow bellow:
- Go to you Account on the Vamp App
- Tap Social accounts
- Tap the Connect button for Instagram
- If you are already logged in, just tap Continue. Otherwise, login to the Instagram account you would like to use
- Select both Business Account and Page you would like to use
- Grant the Vamp App the correct permissions, so you can get insights in the app.
- If successful, you should Estimated earnings per post instead of the Connect button
More on Instagram business accounts:
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.