First up, congratulations! 🎉
We have a very strict set of criteria for who gets hand selected to join our pool of talented creators. If you’ve made the cut, you’ll receive a notification letting you know you’ve been accepted.
And don’t forget to give yourself a pat on the back. 🙌
Once accepted into the Vamp Collective, you’ll be able to see the app Home where your briefs will appear when they’re sent through.
Where are my briefs?
If there’s nothing there yet, hold tight and you should start receiving them as they come through. This could take hours or days, depending on when the opportunities for you become available.
You can go on a tour of where your briefs will appear in the app here.
Switch on notifications
We have new opportunities coming in every week and campaigns can move quick. Ensure you have your notifications switched on so you don't miss out on an exciting brief opportunity.
If you haven’t been approved because your account isn’t quite there yet, we’ll also let you know.
I haven't been approved yet, what do I need to do?
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.