If it’s not set to public, we can’t see your Instagram account 🙈
Always ensure that your Instagram account is set to public at any stage in your Vamp journey.
Here are the road blocks you’ll encounter if your Instagram account is set to private:
- If you’ve applied to join Vamp, we won’t be able to review your account so we won’t be able to invite you to join the Vamp Collective. 👎
- If you’ve applied for a campaign, a brand can’t see your profile so won’t select you. 👎
- If you’ve been approved for a campaign, the app can’t find your content to give it the green tick of brief completed so your payment might be delayed. 👎
How do I change my Instagram account from private to public
To change your Instagram account from private to public login to your Instagram account.
- Tap to go to your profile, then tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Privacy then tap to toggle Public Account on.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.