If you've been waiting to find out if your application's been approved
All good things take time 🧘
We manually review each and every influencer who applies to become a Vamp influencer.
This typically takes up to 30 days from the moment you sign up.
What can delay my application?
Delays can be caused if your account set up is missing some information. For example, you need to ensure your Instagram account is set to public. You must also make sure you have an Instagram business account, rather than a personal account.
To discover what it takes to be a Vamp influencer, check out this article: What criteria do you consider for joining Vamp?
I've applied for a brief on the app, how long do I have to wait?
The influencer selection process at Vamp involves us shortlisting influencers that fulfil the brand's requirements. Then the brand makes the final call of who they'd like for the campaign.
Each brief approval timeframe differs. We aim for 1-2 weeks within applying but it can be faster or longer than that, depending on how long it takes for the brand to make the final selection.
Ensure you have your notifications switched on
This means you can get notified as soon as your application status has been updated. We will let you know whether or not you have been approved for a brief opportunity.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.