We mean business 👍
You must have an Instagram business or creator account to receive briefs and work on Vamp campaigns that require content creation for Instagram.
We go through the why's and how's below.
Why do I need Instagram Business or Creator? 🤔
Instagram Business and Creator accounts provide brands with excellent analytics and insights into your followers and how well your content is performing.
Brands allocate budget to different forms of marketing depending on what performs well. It becomes much easier for marketers to justify budget allocation on working with influencers if they have the stats to back up their case.
More clarity about the impact your content is having means more opportunities for you in the future.
How do I switch over to an Instagram Business or Creator account? 😎
Here's how to convert to a Business or Creator Account on Instagram:
Go to your Instagram profile and tap
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account
- Tap Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account
- Connect your account to an existing Facebook Page. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business profile.
- Add details such as your business or profile's category and contact information.
- Tap Done
With a business account, you'll get access to business features, similarly if you have a creator account you can access similar features. Both will provide access to Instagram Insights. These tools can help you better understand who is engaging with you on Instagram.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.