Houston, we have a problem 🚀
There are a few reasons why you might be having trouble logging in which we go through below:
- Web history
- Security alert from Instagram
- Instagram business
- Check your Instagram app is up to date on Apple store/Google Play ✅
- Check you're on the latest version of iOS/Android ✅
- Check you're able to login on your Instagram app ✅
- Close the Vamp app in your phone’s background and open the app again ✅
- Delete the app and re-download it on the App/Google Play store ✅
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Vamp app on Apple store/Google Play ✅
9 out of 10 times the above steps resolve an app issue but if you’ve tried and tested them all and no luck, let me know and we’ll investigate deeper.
Go to Settings -> Safari -> Select Clear History and Website Data
Go to Settings -> Safari -> Turn Block All Cookies on and off again
Security alert login flow
Follow these 5 steps:
- Check you've switched to Instagram business.
Switching to Instagram business is not only great for you but it’s required if you want to keep receiving briefs. First create a Facebook business page then head to the Instagram app. Here’s how to switch to Instagram business >
- Check you've connected your Facebook page to your Instagram business account.
When switching to an Instagram business account you may have ‘skipped’ the option to link your account to a Facebook page. Having your Instagram business connected to a Facebook page is a must. To connect your Facebook page simply head to your Instagram profile settings , go into Business and tap Claim your Facebook page.
More Instagram business account FAQs here >
- Instagram business password issue.
To login to the Vamp app using your Instagram business account you'll be directed to Continue with Facebook. Login using the Facebook login details of the account you use. Proviso. This account must also be an admin of the Facebook page that's linked to your Instagram business account.
- Check those app updates.
You might have an old version of Instagram and/or the Vamp app. Visit your app store on your iPhone or Google Play store on your Android phone and check that your apps are up to date. Update your Vamp app or set to auto-updates. Then completely close the app and re-open it.
- Try closing it and opening it again.
Fully close your Vamp app in all your open app screen history and then re-open it again. You can also try deleting the Vamp app and re-downloading it from the App/Google Play store as a last resort.
If all of the above tricks of the trade don’t get you logged into the Vamp app, it could be a bug. 😷 A bit like the tech developer version of that infamous scene in the film Alien. Only kidding. 😅 If you could let our helpful team know we’ll find a fix as soon as we can for you. 🧐