Houston, we have a problem 🚀
Clear your Cache
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Safari
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
At the top right, tap More .
Tap History Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Tap Clear data.
Check for updates
- Check your Instagram app is up to date on Apple store/Google Play
- Check you're on the latest version of iOS/Android
- Check you're able to login on your Instagram app
- Close the Vamp app in your phone’s background and open the app again
Ensure you have an Instagram business account
- Switch to Instagram business Here’s how to switch to Instagram business >
- Check you've connected your Facebook page to your Instagram business account. Having your Instagram business connected to a Facebook page is a must. To connect your Facebook page simply head to your Instagram profile settings , go into Business and tap Claim your Facebook page. More Instagram business account FAQs here >
Check your Facebook page is connected to your Instagram business account
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ on desktop and log in to your account
- On the left-hand menu, click "Pages"
- You should see a list of "Pages You Manage"
- Click on the page that is linked to your Instagram business account
- Scroll down on the left-hand side of this page and select "settings"
- Scroll down on the left-hand side and select "Instagram"
- If your account is connected please disconnect and reconnect it
- if your account is not connected please connect it
- try to log into the vamp app
- If this doesn't work, you can disconnect your business page and re-connect it. Sometimes that re-sets the connection and will allow you to log in.
Log out of your Facebook app and log back into Vamp
Because we use Facebook login to authenticate your app it can sometimes help to log out of your Facebook app and try logging in again with the vamp app.
- Navigate to your Facebook app and log out
- Navigate to the Vamp app, log in with your Vamp account and select reconnect my account.
- Log in with the Facebook account that your Instagram business or creator account is linked to
Refresh your connection with Vamp
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and go to profile
- Tap Settings & Privacy -> Settings -> Business integrations
- Click on Vamp and click remove
- Copy and paste this link into your browser https://app.vamp.me/login-facebook.html
- click continue with Facebook
- login with the same account you use to login to Vamp
- Go through the permission checks here. You will then be returned back to the website with a message showing "Facebook account connected"
Still not working? Try these Advanced troubleshooting steps
Endless log in loop
This one is tricky and happens if you have multiple Instagram accounts linked to one Facebook page.
- Delete the app
- Re-download the app
- Open the app and click login with business
- Select continue on the message saying Vamp wants to use Facebook to sign in
- Select Edit settings on the screen that says "you've previously linked Vamp to Facebook"
- It will ask which account you want to link with Vamp - choose only the account that you're trying to log in with
- It will ask you to select pages. Choose only the page that your account is linked to.
- Click next
- Click ok
- Select your account and you should be able to log in as usual.
Check Facebook is linked to the business manager (if applicable)
- Login into a Facebook business manager
- Select the page connected to your business or creator account, another tab will open on your browser (if you're unsure which page is connected repeat these steps with all the listed pages)
- Select settings
- Scroll down to Instagram
- If your account is properly linked you will see your basic Instagram account information, if not you will have the option to link your account
Security alert login flow
- If Instagram shows you a "Suspicious login attempt" screen when you try to login to the Vamp app Instagram will ask you to enter the 6 digit code that is sent to either your mobile or email. It won't automatically redirect you back to the Vamp app to allow you to finish logging in.
- After you've entered the 6 digit code and logged into Instagram, you'll need to close the current browser window ( "Close" button on the top left in iOS, or some form of "X" button on Android browsers).
- When you return to the Vamp app you should see the login screen again. Click on the "Get started with Instagram" button again and you should be able to complete the login without having the "Suspicious login attempt" screen show
If all of the above tricks of the trade don’t get you logged into the Vamp app, it could be a bug. 😷 A bit like the tech developer version of that infamous scene in the film Alien. Only kidding. 😅 If you could let our helpful team know we’ll find a fix as soon as we can for you. 🧐