The Vamp app sends briefs that are relevant to you based on a combination of factors including your location, age, gender and themes. Your themes are your areas of interest.
We've covered the following in this article to give you more information:
- Updating your areas of interest
- Selecting multiple themes
- A note on authenticity
- Briefs that you might not receive
How to update your areas of interest
We know the themes/types of products you create content for might evolve over time. When you first sign up on the Vamp app you select the themes you’re interested in. This could be beauty, travel, fashion, fitness, food, a combination of all of these - whatever floats your boat!
You’re welcome to alter your choice of themes as often as you like:
- Login to the Vamp app
- On the home screen, tap your circular profile pic on the top left
- Select Themes.
- You can select and deselect as many options as you like.
- Press Save before you leave and your profile will be updated.
How to select multiple themes
We allow you to select multiple themes. We advise you to stick to your strengths, however, as these are the style of jobs you are more likely to get selected for.
If your feed is full of foodie shots, for example, a brand might question whether your audience would be interested in a handbag promotion.
A note on authenticity
Vamp champions authenticity, helping our influencers to make the most authentic choices as possible. For this reason, we encourage you to only select the briefs that are right for you.
Check out this article for more info - Yay or nay, how to know when a brand collaboration is right for you >
Are there any briefs you won’t receive?
Sometimes the brand will request a certain demographic and if you don’t fall within that demographic (age, location, gender) you won’t receive the brief.
For example, due to promotion of alcohol laws, an alcohol brand requires people over 25 only. In which case, if you’re under 25 you won’t receive an alcohol brief.
We want to optimise your time on the Vamp app to ensure you have the best chance of getting selected for the briefs that you apply for.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we actually help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.
- Suggest a feature. Your wish is my command. 🧞If there's something you'd like the app to do, let us know by suggesting or voting on a feature.
- Ask the community. Speak to thousands of influencers in the Vamp community by joining the general discussion. #communitynotcompetition.