Time is money my friend 💰
Avoid delays in payment by ensuring you submit your invoice correctly.
You can submit your invoice to get paid in the Vamp app if:
- You have been approved for that campaign.
- You have uploaded the required content to the Vamp app.
- You've posted the required content in Instagram using the right @mentions and hashtags.
If you have fulfilled all of the above an "Invoice 💸" button will appear against the completed piece of content. To ensure you get paid you must provide your payment details and PayPal email.
Did we answer your question 😎? Or are you still a bit 🤯?
Ain't no mountain high enough when it comes to helping you. ⛰️
Where you can go from here:
- Did we help? Let us know if the article helped you by voting Yes or No below.
- Comment on the article. Sharing is caring, share your thoughts and questions.
- Speak to our team. If you need one-to-one help your friendly neighbourhood Vamperman (or woman) is here. Just send a support ticket.